This super easy 3-ingredient recipe is great for baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, or just because!
I made this for my sister-in-law’s baby shower a couple months ago, and we had it at my baby shower this past Sunday! It tastes delicious and guests love it!
- (1) 12 oz. can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- (1) 2-liter of Sprite
- (1) 48 oz. container of raspberry sherbet
- Optional: frozen fruit
- Pour the container of pink lemonade concentrate in the punch bowl.
- Fill the empty lemonade container with cold water, and add it to the punch bowl and mix.
- Pour the entire 2-liter of Sprite into the punch bowl and mix.
- Add scoops of raspberry sherbet to the punch bowl. These will float, and if you are careful to keep your scoops spherical, then they will look very pretty. You can also put big chunks of sherbet in the punch bowl like in my photo and mix it in a bit more. Dealer’s choice. 🙂
- If you want to get a little more fancy, then add frozen fruit to the mix! We did frozen raspberries at my sister-in-law’s baby shower but at mine we did mixed fruit. Put your own spin on it. 😉
- Serve and enjoy!
One last note – I recommend waiting until the last minute to throw the punch together so that it stays nice and cold for your guests. Adding frozen fruit helps the punch stay cold. You can also add ice if you want – I prefer not to because I don’t like it when the punch gets watered down as the ice melts.
Let me know what event you make this for and if it is a hit!